500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
The Minor now comes with a choice between two tracks—the standard five courses or the new track of six courses that includes entrepreneurship within formal organizations.
The required courses must be drawn from at least three programs or departments.
- FORG 201. Formal Organizations and Market Behavior
- A history course that demonstrates how formal organizations were developed and employed, or ECON 214. Business and Entrepreneurial History, or HIST 207. Law and Government in Medieval England.
- Three other courses drawn from the approved list available from the minor coordinator.
- A presentation given during the senior year on an interdisciplinary topic from the courses the student has completed in the minor.
- If students wish to complete the track with entrepreneurship, add:
FORG 291. Entrepreneurship and Markets or
FORG 302. Seminar in Entrepreneurship.